Text Messaging Campaigns
- Call (678) 315-0112
- Course Code:
Learn More: (678) 315-0112
Why should business owners use texting for client engagement?
Because 99% of texts are opened and 95% are read within three minutes of being sent! That kind of speed can have a huge impact on your clients, especially when you throw in the fact that the average text click-through-rate is 45%.
Text messages can improve and increase:
- - Customer service
- - Lead generation
- - Online Sales or Foot Traffic
- - Marketing Campaigns
89% of consumers want the option to text message businesses, so giving them the ability to text your clients is going to be a win for everybody!
Manage text messages right from your desktop computer! (And keep a record of their phone number!)
In the world of business, when there’s an important update, a pressing question, or a problem, customers want to hear from you ASAP. This is why text messages are a great way to manage communications. Texting can help you serve your customer better and faster!
Text messages are seen 99% of the time, so no one gets lost in an “inbox” or a game of phone tag.
Only 5% of phone calls are answered and 15% of emails are opened.
>>>Text messaging is easier communication with faster response!
How can you use text messaging for your customers?
- - Schedule appointment reminders (schedule appt. reminders in advance, and then it’s done!)
- - Request feedback after a service (send a google review link!)
- - Respond to a question or a complaint (faster responses can help your online reviews!)
- - Announce a new product or service (Get people to click on your website link or visit the store)
- - Announce a sale or promotion (Encourage immediate purchases or foot traffic)
Sample Text Message Formats that you can use to drive business:
Use any of these text message starters to send to your clients or modify them for your needs.
- Sample Text Message for an Appt: “Hi [Name], this is a reminder that your appointment is scheduled at [time] today. You can check in or reschedule at: [link]”
- Sample Text for a Review: “Hi [Name], how did your [service] go today? Please leave us a review at: [link]”
- Sample Text for a Promotion: “Don’t miss our big sale, going on now at [link] Save up to 20 percent! Hurry, sale ends tomorrow.